Monday, August 12, 2019 – players arrival, practice
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 – players arrival, practice
- 12:30 Press conference
- 15:00 RAIFFEISENBANK EXHIBITION
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 – PRO-AM tournament canon start from 7:30 and 13:15, free entry for the public
Thursday, August 15, 2019 – 1st round (7:30 – 19:00)
- 14:30 Pilsner Urquell Golf Clinic at the driving range
Friday, August 16, 2019 – 2nd round (7:30 – 19:00)
14:30 Pilsner Urquell Golf Clinic at the driving range with Pádraig Harrington
Saturday, August 17, 2019 – 3rd round (7:30 – 18:30)
- During the whole day on 16th hole – Beat the Pro – a competition of amateurs who will play from the same tee as professional players. An amateur player whose ball will be closer to a hole than both balls of his professional teammates will receive a year-round pass to Skiareal Spindleruv Mlyn
- 16:30 Game of the Clubs – The first ever competition between representatives of different golf clubs in Nearest to Pin will take place on hole No. 7
Sunday, August 18, 2019 – 4th round (7:30 – 18:30)
- The final of the RAIFFEISENBANK Putting Competition for CZK 100,000 will be held at the 18th hole before the ceremonial.
- Announcement of the winner after 17:00.
Free entrance for all those who submit the Czech Golf Federation member card, key from Škoda car, Raiffeisenbank bank card, GOPASS card, with a bet on tournament by Tipsport, Emirates Skywards members, employees of Pilsner Urquell, Nespresso card holders, children under 15, seniors and owners of ZTP cards.
Otherwise, it is possible to buy a ticket for CZK 100 for Thursday and Friday, for CZK 200 for Saturday and Sunday, a 4-day ticket costs CZK 400 at TICKETMASTER.
Putt for CZK100,000 – Raiffeisenbank competition, qualification will run from Thursday to Sunday noon in tournament village, the final will take place on Sunday immediately after the end of the last flight and just before the ceremony. Each finalist will have one putt from the specified spot, the first who makes the putt will receive 100,000 CZK. The final will take place on Sunday, September 3 on the 18th green after 17:00.
Škoda Auto prepares a test drive of the latest Škoda cars every day, and also will provide a relaxation zone for viewers within the tournament village.
FOOD FESTIVAL – in the tournament villages you can choose from different styles of cuisine and refreshments.
Behind the tees of holes No. 1 and 16 will rise the stands. The tribune will also be next to the green of 16th hole and newly for the green of hole No 9 and 7.
Fans will have a free bus service from and back to Zličín metro station, the ones arriving by car have free parking on the reserved areas.
The media, which will inform the spectators, is again Radio Czech Masters at 91.6. The Radio device will be given for FREE at the entrance thanks to general partner RAIFFEISENBANK. You get accurate information about what’s going on all the holes, where to go and what events are planned during the day.